Pages


7/6/10

Wednesday June 9, 2010

On the move. Wednesday.

Nothing is moving but the tram. And the rain.
Guests Fadume and Zdenka from the Women’s Center in Bergsjon. I want to ask about limits, but I’lI save my thoughts and look at the footprints.
Kyala tell us about his artwork. Spirit and chess. It leans out of the pictures. I like that.
Then by car to Hammarkullen and Angered. We hear about the UN children’s convention. Solid good work. Smart kids.
We pass the estrella factory and I remember that I wanted to work there when I was a child.
Later on: I don’t anymore.

Arrival: Angered
Blå stället is a word game with the Swedish word for blåställ: workingclass working clothes. I didn’t know that. Although I always wondered why it is called blå ( blue) stället (place).
Blue is the color of the conservatives. Here.
My mother says red is the color of blood. I disagree.
Red are the cheap tomatoes in angered centrum. My head is full. Content.
New knowledge. Good knowledge – the color of peace is green.
I wish for Yoko Ono to come and plant a Wish tree here in Bergsjön. It would grow gracefully and strong here. Next to the Kulturhus.
Both so needed. And both would suit perfectly.

No comments: